Pages

Saturday, July 02, 2011

shopping wif dear..:))


suppose to meet dearest today for lunch at 10.30am..
but he's late..-_-
as usual..haha..same as me..always got a habit of being late >_<..
but am trying to change..:D

wanna eat sushi..
but ate subway for lunch instead since dear had alr eaten his lunch..*humph*
anyways..he ate my cookie while i eat my wrap..:))
yum yum..:D
Subway is way better than Quinzno sub..^-^

then after lunch, went to converse & buy a shoe..:D
dear also wanna buy but the shop does not have his size..>_<
so i buy first..:))
den dear came to my house..
hang ard den decided to go orchard central to look for his shoe..:))

went orchard central..
a huge mall..:D
i didnt know theres this 12 floor mall in orchard..
oh man..>_< i'm such a kuku..-_-
yeaps..
bought a T-shirt for dear & my bro..:D
halfway when going to have our dinner, i got a tummy ache..>n<
guess its my gastric acting up..
everytime when i'm out..argh!! hate it ttm..

at first not much appetite but after i drink a cup of hot tea,
i feel better..:D
den after dinner, walked to Dhouby Ghuat mrt..

train-ed home..
went to get sushi from NTUC..
ate & chatted under the block & hang ard at the playground..
love all the small talks wif dear..:))

i'm happy & glad that i have him ard to care & protect me..:))
his my BESTEST FRIEND, BESTEST BROTHER & BESTEST BOYFRIEND i ever had!!! <3
am so happy!!! >v<

No comments:

Post a Comment