Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Why I love Thailand~


1. The tranquility

My mother was born & raised in Chiang Rai, Northern part of Thailand. Which is very different from city like Bangkok. Because everything is about the peacefulness of the countryside. You get to hear the roaster croak-a-doo early in the morning, see the sun rising, feel the cooling morning weather, & smell the dew of the morning air~ it's just so perfect. 

2. No need to worry about food

In Thailand, you get to eat & explore all sorts of Thai food that you won't find in Singapore or any other country. When I'm at my granny's house, my aunt will do all the cooking. So, whenever I'm there, I would tell my aunt what I want to eat & tadaa! She'll cook for me. Yea, literally she knows how to cook most of the Thai food. Yums~ & the good that she whipped are Delicioussss!! 

3. Can save money 

Perks of living in a "kampong" is you get to save your money. Because there's no mall for you to shop, even if there's weekday market aka pasa malam. The things are cheap. So you won't get to spend a lot. Unlike Bangkok. 

4. You can rot & relax all you want

In kampong, there's nothing much for you to do or play. Unless you have a wifi at home. You can do is you get to complete watching all the drama episode that you always wanted to watch. Hahaha!!

5. Trouble free

Worry-free! 

6. You won't feel lonely

Hmm..don't think so much. Hahaha!! I meant dogs~ hahaha!! My family love dogs~ so my granny house have quite a number of pups & doggies..so whenever I go back, I'll never feel lonely. Haha!! 

7. The weather

There are 4 seasons in "Kampong" Thailand unlike Singapore. I loved to go to my granny's house during autumm as the weather starts to cool. But sometimes when it hits winter, mornings can be freezing cold >_< *brrrrr* I can don't bathe for 2 days..haha~ Just kidding..
8. The provision shop

Speaking of this, whenever I go back to my granny's place. I never fail to grow fat. All because of this shop..-_- haha~ i just can't stop myself from buying those super tasty thai snacks & munch it while watching my drama series. *Best life ever*

9. Everything is cheap cheap

Living in "kampong" have low living standard. Thus, EVERYTHING is cheapppp!! haha~ sweets,chips,drinks etc..food like boat noodles etc..yums~


10. Sun & Moon comes out early.

Meaning the sky gets dark at 5pm (Sg time is 6pm) & the sun rise at 6am (Sg time 7am)
So it forces you to sleep early & you will feel refreshed the next day. :D

Photo : google
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment