Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Essential NEW Sleeping Hair Mask + 2NE1 concert

Every girl wants to wake up to a beautiful & soft hair. 
But it is always the other way round -_- argh!!


(taken from tumblr)
When sleeping, tossing and turning causes hair to rub against the pillow, 
creating friction. It is called as Pillow Friction.
Pillow Friction causes the hair to be rough, frizzy or tangled. 
We call this as Pillow Damage.
Thus, you wake up the next day with frizzy & unmanageable hair >_< ARGH~


(photo taken from tumblr)


Now i know why my hair is forever frizzy..:( 
YES, frizz represents me hair..:( & i have to wash my hair every single day so that i could tame my hair.
And i often heard from my friends or other people that washing my hair often will spoil my hair instead. I'm stubborn. So, i continued washing my hair every day. & my hair has lots of split ends & yea, it's frizzy..:'(
Pfft~


NOW,
there is another solution to hair problems which is.....
...
....
....
...


Essential is a popular hair care brand for damaged hair from Japan and they offer products  from basic care like Shampoo to Conditioner to Treatment items such as Intensive Hair Mask and Leave On Serum.

I am a FAN of Essential because of the smell of the shampoo. Every after i wash finish my hair, my hair will not only look smooth & also smell AWESOME!! 


SO, LISTEN UP GIRLS! 
lately, i was introduced to
the NEW Essential Sleeping Hair Mask and Essential Leave On Serum & i love it very very MUCH!!


OHHHH YEAH~ wanna know why?
read on. haha~
_________________________________________________________________________________

Essential Sleeping Hair Mask [Night] (100ml)
Apply before going to bed.


Pump an appropriate amount onto your palm.

Apply evenly onto your hair.
*Don't worry about getting your pillow wet or something because the hair mask absorbs into your hair quickly :D

Day 1 night: Me before going to bed 


Day 2 morning: My hair just after waking up. 
And this is how my bed hair looks like. >_< *kill me please*
Soooo frizzy & dry :(


Day 2 night:  Applied Essential Sleeping Hair Mask on my hair before going to sleep 


Day 3 morning: My hair just after waking up. TADAA! 
My frizzy hair is gone, and my hair looks more manageable now! OMGGGG!!!


________________________________________________________________________________

 Essential Leave On Serum (60ml)
You have the night treatment, of course it have to come with morning protection as well :D
Applying hair serum, it can keep that shine, soft & smooth look on your hair when you're out ^-^


As usual, pump an appropriate amount onto your palm.

Applyevenly onto your hair

Style/comb your hair.

You're ready to go out! :D 

You can get your free sample of Essential Sleeping Hair Mask today at
 
https://www.facebook.com/Essential.SG/app_1430001217241673.


Essential Sleeping Hair Mask and Essential Leave On Serum can both be found 
in leading supermarket, hypermarkets, personal care stores and pharmacies at $11.90 each.
So Affordable!! 


With Essential Sleeping Hair Mask & Essential Leave On Serum, i can say BYE BYE to my frizzy hair forever!!! WOOHOOO!!! 
_________________________________________________________________________________

Essential x 2NE1


Last but not least, i have an exciting news for all 2NE1 Fans out there!!
There is a giveaway contest to WIN tickets to the upcoming 2NE1 concert on 28th June with purchase of $10 worth of essential products. They are giving away up to 6 tickets! OMGGGGG!!!

All you have to do is to buy $10 worth of Essential products to qualify*terms and conditions apply
Visit www.essentialsg.com/2ne1 for more information. 

HOW AWESOME!!

Remember to Like Essential Singapore's Facebook page for more updates! :D

xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment