Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY / SISTERHOOD DAY~♥♥

Today is the day where children get to show appreciation to their mother. How much they love their mother & all. But me, hmm thou i dont have the chance to show it to my mom, but in my heart, she's always the BESTEST MOM EVER!! :')
I'm not sad that i didnt get to celebrate mother's day because after i met my boyf, i have lots of mummy ^-^ haha!

His mum is my mum, his aunties are my mum, his sister is my mum, his maid is my mum, not forgetting my xiaomei's mum is also my mum & my ahyi is my mum && samantha is also my mum && nicolette's mum is also my mum..haha!! See!! so many mummy i have!! Am a lucky girl ^-^ teehee~

&& i just found out that xiaomei & my sisterhood day falls on mother's day~ haha!!
ok can! i know i'm slow..is like it have been 10 years & i just found out that it falls on mother's day..LOLOL!!

Anyways, i had a great day with baby & i'm gonna write a card for baby's mummy to thank her for treating my bro & me as her own :') i'm so blessed..


SISTERS FOREVER!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥
HAHA!! Baby's face is priceless~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment