Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Everyone's got a life that no one knows about - Hanna ( Pretty little liars )

1.Do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?
Boyfriend. & i already got mine ^-^

2.When did your last hug take place?
Inside baby's car~

3.Are you a jealous person?
Yes. But not too much.  

4.Are you tired right now?
I just woke up. :3

5.Do you chew on your straws?
Yes. When i'm bored~

6.Have you ever been called a tease?
Nope.

7.Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Nope,I think I would die.

8.Do you cry easily?
Yes. & I need to stop being a cry baby >_<

9.What should you be doing right now?
Baking macarons. But i wanna continue watching the whole episode of pretty little liars season 3 before season 4 comes out.

10.Are you a heavy sleeper?
Hmmm~ Depends.

11.Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months?
I have, now. So YESSSSSSS (:

12.Are you mad at someone right now?
Not really.

13.Do you believe in love?
i AM in love ♥♥ hees~

14.What makes you laugh no matter what?
Remembering funny moments with my friends or boyf. haha~ Especially those lame jokes that comes from my best-est buddy . haha!

15.Who was the last person you talked to?
Bro.

16.Do you get butterflies around the person you like?
Always have. ^-^

17.Will you get married?
Initially no. But now, YES I DO~ :')

18.When was the last time you smiled?
I smile whenever i think of my boyf~ ^-^ He's the apple of my eye..hees~ 

19.Does anyone like you?
I hope so.

20.Do you secretly like someone?
Nahhh..I love him & only him♥ 

21.Who was the first person you talked to today?
My boyf. :3

22.Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
My boyf, Xiaomei & my bestie. ^-^

23.What are you NOT looking forward to?
Working. But i know all my hard work will pay off :3

24.What ARE you looking forward to?
Getting my very first full time job pay & meeting my boyf~

25.Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you, and meant it?
Yes. :3 Which is from my current boyf. ^-^ He's my first, only & the last one. 

26.Suppose you see your ex kissing another person what would you do?
Haha~ I don't give a damn. An ex is an ex. They can even have sex on the streets, i don't care :)

27.Do you plan on moving out within the next year?
Nope. Having a house is darn expensive >_<

28.Are you a forgiving person?
It depends on what the person did and if that person is important to me.

29.How many TRUE friends do you have?
A few is enough for me. ^-^

30.Do you fall for people easily?
Yes. Then i realized that i was so dumb.

31.Have you ever fallen for your ex’s best friend?
I don't have an ex,so nope. :) But i always have a crush on the person's friend who is crushing on me. heh~

32.What’s the last thing you put in your mouth?
Oreo! My latest obsession :B

33.Who was the last person you drove with?
My boyf drove me every week. Appreciated with love~ ^-^ 

34.How late did you stay up last night and why?
I think 1am. Because i'm updating my blog. Its rusty..haha~ 

35.If you could move somewhere else, would you?
If you mean overseas, I would. Only if i got the $$..

36.Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Boyf! :D

37.Can you live a day without TV?
I think i can. ^-^

38.When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
Saturday, and it was me being disappointed in myself. >_<

39.Three names you go by..
Rol, Rollie/Rolly, Mun Mun ( My full name was Chan see mun Rolinda ) so my granny in thailand called me that. haha~

40.Are you currently in a relationship?
Yes YES Yes!! :') I never thought that i could be in a relationship this long and loving every moment of it ♥♥♥

41.What is your all-time favourite romance movie?
Hmm..my all-time favourite movie will be Hello Stranger, Little thing called love. It's a Thai movie. ^-^ Thailand got the best romance & horror movies :D

42.Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
Yes!! ^-^ I believe that people who are meant to be together,will find their way back to each other. 

43.What’s your current problem?
Hmm..i have to get hold of how to do check-in.

44.Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes..very badly but life have to go on. :'/

45.Your thoughts of long distance relationships?
Hmmm..it may fail, and the chances of it failing are quite possible. Unless both of them are strong in their relationship. :)

46.How many kids do you want to have?
One is enough! :D Unless i have twins then i've got no choice. I'll still love them anyways ^-^ haha~

47.Have you ever found it hard to tell someone you like them?
Yes..>_<

No comments:

Post a Comment