Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Interview..

so excited for a job interview today as i'm chosen for this tuition center & its my very first interview..
arrived there early..
was feeling super nervous during the whole process..
but i know i did my best in answering all the questions..

just that i hate myself for screwing the interview! >_< argh!
i shouldn't have been too honest by saying 'i can't' at everything that he mentioned..T^T
i hate myself for being so honest.>_<
but still, i like my honesty because i hate to lie..
so i guess it's a good & bad thing. sigh~

waited for baby to call me as usual.
told him about the interview & cried..
i apologized for screwing it up & he encouraged me.
then i told him that this was my first he was like "no wonder! lol.."
he told me that not every interviews that i go will be a successful one. If one fail, go for another one.
he told me not to give up & cheer for me that he'll always be there for me. :')
baby's words never fail to warm my little heart at times & it made me feel stronger instead.

I'm grateful & blessed to have him as my boyf because i can find no other like him. ^-^
Not forgetting my xiaomei!!! haha~ without them, i dont know how to face the world myself.

&& i guess my mei is recovering..
SO if you got read my blog, i wanna you know that, I LOVE YOU & YOU'RE ALWAYS APPRECIATED ^-^ hees~ xie xie ni! <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment