Pages

Sunday, January 06, 2013

22..

( taken from ashgifs )
I'm 22~ 
wooo~ time flies!
i can't believe i'm 22!!! ahhhhhhh~
so this song came to my mind..
22 by taylor swift..haha!!

had a great time spent with love~
thou i have no cake or candle to blow..
cos baby's nephew have the same birthday as mine..
baby & i went to buy a cake for his nephew but i thought that his nephew & i would blow the candle together but its not the case..

was taking care of the boyf little niece in the room..
then hearing the people outside singing birthday song, blowing the cake & eating it made me feel kinda sad inside cos it was my birthday too~

anyways, i'm already 22..so no big deal..
he's just a kid so why fight with him over a small matter..
but i'm really glad & thankful that baby tried to bring me out, buy me gifts & make me happy..
i appreciate him and i really did enjoy my time with baby~ ^-^

so yup..went back home, thought dad would buy me a slice of cake & blowing of candle like he used to but to my disappointment, he didn't..>_<
stay calm but cried silently when i'm in my room..hmmm
baby called & he feel so guilty about it that he overlooked this point & he didnt know that blowing candle is so important to me..
but i dont mind anyways..cos i get to spend time with the one i love & i received many presents & ang baos ^-^ hees~
all is well ^-^
so, i'm going to blow candles with baby on his birthday! :3 hahahaha~

prawning with baby, his sister & her boyf~
beer! haha
surprise by samantha ^-^
dim sum with daddy, bro, aunty, niece & boyf~
so glad to have him~ muahhhhh!!! haha
camwhoring with baby!! HAHAHA
baby's little niece..haha!! she's such a
cutie pie like boyf..hahaha
hees~ forget about the cake..
he's my cake ^-^
L.O.V.E~
Feel pampered & loved by him~
& i LOVE him too!! :D
my birthday treats from baby~ 
birthday presents by my love ones~ 
having him around,
it does not matter anymore if i have a cake/candle or not..

No comments:

Post a Comment