Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

#Random night rants ^-^

Sometimes, i just dont get it..
& i dont understand..
Money money money..$$

whats wrong with people who wants to be rich & wealthy?
whats wrong with people who had undergo plastic surgery all because they want to be pretty?
whats wrong with people who wants to be pampered by willing to sacrifice their money and pay for an expensive stuff but at the same time who is poor?
whats wrong?
whats wrong with people who are poor & wants to live a wealthy lifestyle?
whats wrong with people who want more & wants to achieve more than what they have?
does that counted as greedy? unappreciated? i dont know..

sometimes, some people have to just stand in our shoe & really knows what shit we're going through & why people would think way & why people would complain & whine about their loss but are happy & sastified when they get what they want even though its hard..
i've always heard this phrase from a chinese family "钱难赚 is also known as money is hard to earn" & i realized that only chinese family would say that phrase..
even my dad would always nag at me about how fast i spend my money but its not like i've spend a thousand within a day..
even if i misuse my money, i'd work and save it after.
not that i'll never work & save my money..

sometimes, it's really sad & depressing that all people could say that "you have no money but still spends so much?", "no money still can buy this, buy that"..
is like only during some season right.?
& the phase that i hated most was "千金小姐 aka princess"..

i understand why some people might say that to me cos maybe the way i dressed looks wealthy but actually i'm not. i just look wealthy though. some of my allowances are from my dad true, but part of my expenses are from my work also. my hard earn money.
i admit that i want to live a "tai tai" life when i'm older but i'm depending all on myself but no one.
& i'm proud of myself that i'm able to do what i want & i've missed as a "lady/woman/girl".
by doing this, i then will feel that i'm a complete woman/lady/girl.

anyways, money is the root of all evil & no matter what, i'll know my limitations.
people really do judge & its a very scary thing...>_<
& i dont understand why do people judge..-__-

shall head to bed now..

Byeeee ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment