Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Its the 7th ! ❤❤

It's our 7th monthsary today :D
hees..didnt realise that time really flies..
so far he's the man that i've been with the longest and everytime i look at him,
it'll go back to where we first met.
that warm body sticking with mine, keeping my cold body warm..
he's the one.
he's the one giving me the warmth, the protection that i lagged,
the sercurity that i've been longed for.

i was afraid at first but some how, something inside of me told me to give him a chance.
i did & i'm a happier girl now ❤
i really Thank God for everything that i had now, him, his family, i'm really a lucky & blessed girl now..^-^

Having him is like a dream come true & i wished that he's the only guy that i could walk down the aisle with other than my dad ❤ hahaha
& i also hope that he would be the only man i'd walk hand in hand with for a thousand of years..^-^

Love him loads loads ❤
hees..

He's definitely one in a million ❤ 

No comments:

Post a Comment