Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Zoo trip with the kids ^-^

Planned a zoo trip for my niece & baby's nephew..
Initially i planned to bring only my niece to the zoo as i've promised to bring her on her birthday..
so since baby just had a new niece, we dont want his nephew to feel neglected so we thought of bringing him along..
at the same time, my niece can have a friend to play with..^-^ haha

so, fetched my niece before going to the zoo..
saw her excited face & it melted my heart instantly..
i've never see her this happy before..:')

next, i shall post some photos to replace my boring & wordy post..haha!!

At the zoo!! ^-^

Thumbs up for the zoo..HAHA

2 curious kids..looking at the sea otter..haha

Hurrying our way for the shows..haha

Flamingo!!


crocodile..

My niece & I!!

Lucius & charlene!! ❤ ❤

Baby & his nephew..HAHA

Look at her happy face..:')

Didnt know baby's nephew is so enthu ^-^

Haha!! Finally get to eat!!
Though its the weekend with le kids,
we still manage to have a photo of US ^-^  haha ❤ ❤


BIG smile after a long  & tiring walk..haha
With the elephant ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment