Pages

Saturday, September 08, 2012

Mugging for marketing re-test..

THIS PAPER IS SUCH A BURDEN!! i can say..ARGH!!!

image

and



so I start mugging like 2 weeks before the test day and because of this test, i stopped working for the time being..and i swear!!! This module is freaking hard to remember..
And i feel like this whenever i'm studying halfway :

image

At the same time, my mind is always wondering where did i do wrong!?! i just can't figure it out..:(
All i could think of is :

image

just too much to take it..
Anyways, i can't do anything but just deal with it & study..
it just makes me go insane!!

image

While i was studying for re-test, i see people are having holiday & enjoying themselves with their girlfriends & i was like :



ohwells..but in the inside i was like :



wanted to turn to this :

image

but i just keep it all inside..hmmm..
and i always feels like this :



but thankful that i have such a great boyfriend who would be there for me always and didnt want me to feel alone..:)

sometimes i just wonder why my brain doesn't function like what it suppose to..:/

image

anyways, GO ROLLIE!!!

image

No comments:

Post a Comment