Pages

Monday, April 09, 2012

i'm so happy that i wanna..

this song says it all <3





We make our paths ,We're independent .
We dump our boyfriends.
And we do our hair anyway we would like .
We figure out , that we are attractive .


And we look around ,And now we loved to live the single life .
And then we tell ourselves well never fall in love again .
But then he comes around and suddenly we understand ,
That we have never really been in love before.


And suddenly I know what all the love songs that they write are all about ,
And suddenly I dont care if its right or wrong as long as hes around ,
And suddenly the things that used to sound clishe are perfectly right in your eyes .
Perfectly right with this guy .


I know its wierd ,But we are connected .
And in some strange and crazy way I think ,
That we have always been .


And now he's here , And he says he loves me .
And it feels so right ,And In fact it feels so good that I can't sleep at night .


But I just told myself I will not fall in love again .
But he just came around and then he made me understand ,
That I have never really been in love before.


And suddenly I know what all the love songs that they write are all about ,
And suddenly I dont care if its right or wrong as long as hes around ,
And suddenly the things that used to sound clishe are perfectly right in my eyes .
Perfectly right when hes here .


And yes ,I know you might get impatient .
But look around , He might be walking right in front of you .


And if he touches you and you feel your skin is burning .
Kisses you and you feel your stomach turning ,
Hes the one ,He is the one .


And suddenly I know what all the love songs that they write are all about ,
And suddenly I don't care if its right or wrong as long as your baby's around ,
And suddenly the things that used to sound clishe are perfectly right in your ears .
Perfectly right when hes there .
Perfectly right when hes there .
Perfectly right with this guy.





yup yup!! i'm sooo happy that i wanna scream "我恋爱了了" !!!!
hahaha!! i know its lame but i feel awesome..^-^
this feeling...i've never felt before..
is like i DO used to feel happy when i'm in the previous relationship but this feeling now, i cant describe it..
is like i've never feel so loved before..
and never feel so happy before..like really happy..
i dont know if this is happiness? LOL..
but at the same time..i'm feeling very insecure as always..
cos my happiness is always temporarily..sighh..


but but..i'll never give up no matter how scared i am..
just that the person that i rely on is different..
hmm..
anyways, i really love this guy ^0^
and my buddy and my friend is very happy for me and i feel very blessed :))
this is my very first time that my friend felt very happy for me..
teehee..

No comments:

Post a Comment