Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

10 Days Challenges in a post.

saw this at Dayna's blog, looks fun so i've decided to blog on this since i've got nothing to blog about today..:D HAHA!!


Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.


Shijie : I'll always be with you <3<3
Samantha : Thanks for always being there for me :) let me be there for you too..:D
Dayna : I'm so glad to meet you & shijie :D
Xiaomei : I miss you..>_<
Kathleen : I'll meet you soon..:D
Nicolette : I miss youuu too..>_<
Alicia Ong : Hope you're doing fine in your new school.
Bastard : I'll forever remember you SUCKER!! and i'll never forgive you for hurting me & i'm happier without you now. THANKS FOR LEAVING ME ASS!!!
Brother : Hope you'd listen to me..sigh
Daddy : Thou i'm not really close to you but no matter what, i love you..& i'm no longer a kid anymore..i'm not stupid..


Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
#1: I can be super confident of myself at times but sometimes, i feel like shit
#2: I love pink.
#3: Favourite cartoon character : Baby pooh :D
#4: I love shopping
#5: I'm crazy about heels but seldom wears them -_- no occasion to wear..LOL
#6: I'm soft-hearted.
#7: I love blings :DD
#8: I love talking crap. HAHAHA!!
#9: I love to be with Khoo Shijie.<3<3


Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
#1: Be truthful / Sincere
#2: receiving DIY stuffs from you :D
#3: Show respect
#4: Be a gentleman
#5: Good morning and good night texts ( basically, keep texting me :D i love to text :D )
#6: Listens to me
#7: Pamper me like a kid at the same time treat me like a lady :D
#8: Love me truly


Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.


#1: Shijie
#2: Girlfriends
#3: Career
#4: My own Family
#5: Money
#6: Family
#7: Myself


Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
#1: Eat KFC that night
#2: Give that bastard a chance
#3: doing random survey from the streets
#4: nil
#5: nil
#6: nil


Day Six: Five people who mean a lot ( in no order )
#1: Shijie
#2: Samantha
#3: Kiahgek
#4: Dayna
#5: Nicolette
PS : and of course there's still more :D


Day Seven: Four turn offs.
#1: Ah Bengs
#2: Ah lians ( xiao mei mei )
#3: no manners
#4: loud people


Day Eight: Three turn ons.
#1: Shijie himself. *teehee* :D
#2: kissing / hugging Shijie :DD
#3: super loud bass / music with bass :DD


Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right
now.
#1: Shijie
#2: Girlfriends


Day Ten: One confession
whenever i see him, even his photo, i'll feel excited inside..
i don't know why..i never had this feeling before..
i guess, this time i really fall in love with this guy..>_<
for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment