Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

lantern festival..:((


went to look for dearest at his sch..
miss him alot!!!
but he looks super stressed out..:(
*heart hurts* seeing him in this manner..
no smiles but frowning..-_-
hmm..always like to keep things to himself..
hope one day he can be more open to me..>_<

alot went through my mind..
went fb..
all my frens went to play lantern & candles & sparkles with her bf but not me..
i felt quite depressed..
they had fun but just not me..LOL
emo-ed for awhile, cried abit then..
got an unexpected text from dearest saying "am so happy tat you came" with the "weee" behind..
LOL..i felt tat was alittle fake but..
it warmed my heart..
was waiting for his text..^-^
& yeap..
had a good night..:)
so everything tat i missed out today was kind of forgiven..
hmmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment