Pages

Friday, April 08, 2011

outing with ahyi..:D

hey readers!!!
so sorry for mia-ing for sooooooo long..LOL
was busy with lots of thingss..:D
& there will be more things to come..
so i'll be super busy with work & school..
but i'll try to update my blog if i can yea..:D


today is a good day to sleep..:D
so my ahyi came over at ard 10 plus am..
and i'm still soundly asleep..heh
then went ruyi with ahyi to visit her friends at work..:D
after that went to sentosa and have a walk..
then home sweet home..:D

lets move on to my letter 14 - someone you've drifted away from..


heys..
we used to be best frens..but everything was a fake..
i love u still but we're not best anymore..
cos u told me that i've been replaced & do u know tat i'm hurt...
anyways..
u're still my fren..
love, ur fren..

No comments:

Post a Comment