Pages

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

getting new lappy ltr..:D

woke up by a sudden drilling downstairs..*argh*
yes bad start eh..
but but after a nice bath..
i'm feeling happy..:D

surf web, played game, watched tv..:D
hahas..
until i went to his facebook..
banged! there goes my heart..
its like crying inside..
omg! why why i'm so so stupid..
okay..case close..
i'm done with him..
i must be happy..:)

anyways i'm getting my new laptop ltr..:D
soooo eggcited..
hahas..
*out*

yo..am back with new lappy..:D
super happy can..:D
its pink in colour, light & its the lappy tat i've wanted..:))
yayness!!!
and and its memory is 8GB..:D
cool right..:D
my dad is da BEST!!!! love him ttm..:D
muacks muacks..:D

ok..shall stop all the blah blah-ing now..
and continue with my letter 12 - the person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain..


this will be another short letter..
dear .........,
just let you know that thou u've caused me this 2 yrs of hurt & pains..
& i've hated & loved you..
& since hating someone is tiring, so i'll just forgive & forget but the pain & hurt tat u've caused will always be reminded that the past is real & shall not give my heart to anyone easily..
so i've got over u now & i've moved on..u're not on my mind anymore..

tats all for letter 12..
stay tune for letter 13 - someone you wish could forgive you..

goodnight earthlings..:D

No comments:

Post a Comment