Pages

Saturday, January 01, 2011

its a new year..2011



hey guys..i'm so sorry for the long wait..it is a new year..didn really have the time to re-organise my blog after my trip from thailand..hahas~too many things to complete..heh..sorry..

okay..its a new year..
so i'll post abt 2010 & what i wanna be this 2011..
back to 2010..
was preparing this super important examinations..
my emotions was too in a mess..
had my ups & downs..

one of my post :
"many things happened..
i'm like riding on a roller coaster..
yea..my feelings, emotions etc..like change here and there..
ya..can say its kinda like 'rojak'..hmm..

sometimes i felt happy (stress free)..
sometimes i felt troubled but dont know abt what..
sometimes i felt like breaking down..
sometimes i felt worried..
i panic-ed..
i frown..
i get mad..
i cried hard..(really hard that kind)
i stoned..
i wonder..
i laugh..
i get curious..
i'm lonely..
i'm empty..
i'm blank..
i'm hopeless..
i really don't know..
everythings in a mess..
maybe i guess i missed "her" too much le..
i hugged my pooh sooo tightly until i felt uncomfortable..
hmm..
just many things flash passed my mind..
i felt so helpless..
i can go to no one..(except my meii)
no one understands me better, other than my meii..
she knows what i wants, how i feels and what i need..
seriously..
nobody knows..
i'm damn depress..
sigh..
anyways..yea..
hmmm..

the world's are breaking apart and so does humans..
everything's gonna end..
friendship, relationship etc...
LOL~kay..starting to talk crap here..
heh..

hmm..going to have a cool shower now..
and gonna rest..
hope i won't think of other stuff other than my humanities..
heh heh..
and i can't wait to go to thailand..
i want my freedom..
i want peace..
i want me..
i want, i want, i want.. "

so this is my 2010..messy uh..hahas..yea i admit it is really a messy year..
so this 2011 i wish for a more organised year..heh..no more messy-ness..heh

this year :
-get into a poly..
-be more understanding than previous year
-read more books..eh *hope i can* heh
-more generous..( as in more open??)
-others before self
-eh maybe a partner?? MUAHAHA!!! ( i don really think alot on this as..sigh..idk too..guessed i'm afraid) LOLzz..
-get a job and be more independent!! :D
-make myself more useful instead of stoning and emo..heh
-don wanna disturb ppl
-must be evil at times..*strong/firm* ( i know myself tats enough..hees)

No comments:

Post a Comment