Pages

Thursday, January 06, 2011

i'm back to blogging!!

hey peeps..
it have been such a long long time i last posted my blog..heh..sorry luh..
went back to thailand for holidays plus celebrate christmas, countdown and new year..wow..sounds fun right?? hahas~yea it sure is fun..and also a super fun one..hahas~
hmm..photos shall upload when i'm free..:D

today is my birthday..weeee~*happy* but also *sad* at the same time..heh..why?
cos yst night just came back from thailand and i got car sick so today was feeling not so well..
no appetite at all..wanted to go to the polys open house but didn manage to go..so decided to stay at home..but but..instead of resting, chatted with arm on msn & facebook..oops..heh..he's a classmate of my uncle but is the same age as me..weird uh..hahas..actually its not weird..cos my uncle study like in private schools and arm studied there too so yeap..somehow me, my bro and arm became friends too..:D close friends..like brother & sister..:) he's good in computer and stuff so whenever my uncle needs to upgrade his computer or sth, he'll call arm up..:D hees..okay so..whole day was at home..daddy bought dinner & had cake at home..hmmm..this is how i celebrated my 20th bd this yr..heh..no big parties or lots of presents and friends..just family..hmm..this year alil different eh..heh..thou sometimes i envy those who have a group of best friend whom will give surprises and stuff to the birthday boy or girl but i'm happy to have my 20th birthday celebrated this way..simple and not much noise..heh..continue to chat with arm until 12 plus..arm said he's gonna give me a gift..i was puzzled..then my msn popped..
arm : Happy birthday
me : oh hahas..thank you ja..
arm : แซง อิล ชุก ฮา ฮัม นี ดะ, แซง อิล ชุก ฮา ฮัม นี ดะ ,ชื่อเจ้าของวันเกิด.. ซารังฮานึน..
แซง อิล ชุก ฮา ฮัม นี ดะ.. (birthday song in korean but wrote in thai)
생일축하합니다 (happy birthday in korean), 행복하세요. (be happy in korean)
건강하세요. (take care in korean ) , 생일축하합니다 , 생일축하합니다 , 생일축하합니다 (happy birthday in korean)
me : 감사합니다 (thank you in korean)
arm : ยังไม่ลืม..อิอิ (did not forget..hehe..)
i didn expect him to know my birthday..i thought he had already forgotten abt it..hahas..then..
arm : เดียว,มีไรจะให้..อิอิ..(wait, have sth for you..hehe..)
me : อะ..(uh..)
arm : กำลังทำอยุ่..เดียวส่งไปให้ฟัง..(i'm still doing..wait i'll send it to you to listen..)
so i felt very curious..
arm : อิอิ..(hehe)
so..waited patiently..then..
arm : รับไปเลย..(accept it)
me : รับละ..(accept already..) then asked wat is it..
arm : เปิดดูเดียวรูเอง..(just wait till it is complete and listen for urself then u'll know..)
then finally it is complete..i quickly opened it and listen..i thought its a song from him but it is a birthday song written by one of his friend to someone i guess..den he secretly gave it to me..hahas..tats funny..as i listened carefully to the song, i just teared..i actually cried..LOL!! funny right..i also dont know why i cried..guess no body gave me a written song for me before thats why i'm overjoyed..lol..such a crybaby..hahas..so i thanked him..and told him tat tats the best birthday gift i've ever received..:,)so touched..LOLzz..
tats all for today..
lastly..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME & JIAN YANG!!! HAHAS~wooooo~

No comments:

Post a Comment