Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Singapore Blog Awards 2014.

I'm so so happy that I'm selected to attend Singapore Blog Awards 2014. This is my very first time attended such an event organized by Omy and I'm so happy that I could bring my fiance along with me :) so thankful that he got no work on that day~ hees ^-^

When I first arrived at scape, I was so excited because I get to see people dressing up for the event & I was amazed. Really wow-ed. The way they dressed up just like the derby fashion/ horse themed really amazed me. 

Waiting patiently for our turn to register.
Photo booth area~
Lots of props for you to choose~
Temporary art glitter tattoo area~
This year, omy invited Ms. Sim Ann, Minister of State, Ministry of Communications
and information, and Ministry of Education as the Guest of Honour.
Look at the crowd! 
First time watching a can can dance..it was AMAZING!!
Participants having fun learning can can dancing..haha
All the winners! Congrats!!
After the award ceremony, of course there is refreshments!! hahahha~
Fiance have been waiting for this part for very long..hahahhaha!!
Look at his glutton face..i wanna pinch!!! hahaha
Took more photos at the photobooth after the event..
Super cute beanie! hahhahaha~
Then trying out at the glitter tattoo booth~ ^-^
Look at my glitter!!
So loving my glitter tattoo~ Rose~ 
Fif's turn~ hahaha 
New friends! ^-^
Not only we get to attend the event, there are photo booth, performance, prize giving, best dress award, refreshments, temporary glitter tattoo booth & I also get to make friends there :) not forgetting the goodie bag! Really enjoyed myself last Saturday. So looking forward to next year's Singapore Blog Awards! hees~  

No comments:

Post a Comment