Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Perfect Ring.

(Photo taken from google)

After boyfriend proposed to me yesterday, we're going ring shopping today~
cos i wanted to have a ring that is mine.

Not that I don't love the one he used to propose to me but it's his sister bought it for him to use it to propose to me. What I want is from what he chose himself. I'm not getting married to his sister right? So yea~ You can say that I'm picky or whatever. I want something that belongs to us. But of course, I'll still wear the one that his sister bought as jewelry cos it's the thought that counts right :)

So, we went to hunt for that perfect ring :) I'm so so happy & eggcited!


So many rings to choose from. I don't know which to choose!?! >_< 

Ok, so usually, it's suppose to be the guy to buy & choose the engagement ring for the lady. But~ me, I'm buying & choosing the engagement with my boyfriend~ haha!! This is my first time getting engaged sooooo I'm in a difficult position to choose a ring. Lol~ Every single ring looks similar to me. Just that the price are different. Heh~

The jewelry store is not so big & not so small. My boyfriend & I walked & looked around in the store for like 2 hours as if the store is humongous. Hahaha!! Cos all the rings are too beautiful to choose from. I was torn between the amount of blings, my dream ring, & the price. Pffft~ so many desicion to make but I try not to make the wrong one which I'm afraid I might regret. Lol.

Finally, this pretty & simple ring caught my eye.


It is called a Gem in one ring..The diamond of the ring is in the middle & my ring resembles a flower. Which also reminds me that my boyfriend proposed on me on Valentine's Day..haha~

After walking in the shop for few hours, i finally got my engagement ring ^-^
Can't wait to wear it on my finger ^-^ 


What does your dream ring looks like? :)

Xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment