Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

New hair colour!!

I'm mad happy today because I'm finally going to colour my hair purple!! Wheeeee~ happy girl is me!

Have been hastitating for super long time because I was afraid my boss won't allow me to as I'm an working young adult now. But, I went to colour it anyways. Hees~ 

Woke up at 10.30am because my appointment was at 11am. Texted the hair dresser that I'm heading to her house soon & she replied me that I booked on the 30th of dec. I was shocked & I went to the conversation to check. Indeed, I said 30th of dec. I was super upset with myself :( I'm such a muddle head..but guess what, she said that I could do my hair at 12pm! Omgggg!! She's so so nice I swear! So, I can continue with my hair~ :D oh yeah! 

I keep telling myself "You get to be young once, so nothing is gonna stop you from doing what you want to do."


& I did it! :D I'm so proud of myself~ hees! 


In the mist of bleaching my hurr~


After 3 hours of doing my hair, this is my end result! Mad happy!! Whoooo~ you can tell from this photo how happy I was~ haha!! Did this for only $100 & the outcome is AWESOME!! *dance around*


Yeap~ girl problems..I can't stop camwhoring~ hahaha!! Can't stop admiring my purple hurr!! 


The back of my hair~


Before & After my hair colour~ I love it!!

Want to know more on where I do this, you can leave a comment on my post or email me @ rolinda91@hotmail.com & I'll get back to you! :D 

Ps: I did this at a home salon :D

Till then~ 
Xoxo

Not forgetting this man~ he sent me & waited for me until I get my hair done..
Thank you love!! Muacks! ❤️


He just wouldn't want to take a good photo with me -_- lol!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment