Pages

Thursday, June 06, 2013

Monster, Monster, MORE MONSTERS ^-^

It's normal for humans to go to school.
But, have you ever wonder why it is a must for humans to go to school?
Because so that humans can gain knowledge from school called education.


image
( photo taken from http://whatshouldwecallbiddies.tumblr.com/ )
So, there's this exciting thing coming up in June which is the Disney•Pixar’s “Monsters University”!!!
COOL UH~ haha! Cos this time, Mike, Sulley & other Monsters are going to University!!


( photo taken from google )

LIKE WHAT!!!! MONSTERS GO TO UNIVERSITY!?! OMG!!
Why do they have to go to school?
What do they learn?
Well, getting all curious right! haha~ cos I am as curious & excited as well!!! AHHHH~ :D
I have been waiting for this after since I saw the movie trailer..

I'm always a fan of Disney Pixar since i was a little girl & until now, I never miss any Disney Pixar movie!! Especially Monster Inc !! :D 
After hearing that Monster Inc is coming up with something greater, I was all so excited like a little girl! ^-^ hees~


( photo taken from http://guh-gifgarden.tumblr.com/ )
This time, there will be more monsters. All in different sizes, shapes, colours.
All the fun, laughter, dreams & those silly moments in university.
Made me miss my old school days~ :')
School is always so much fun! :D LOL~


( photo taken from google )
( photo taken from google )

( photos taken from google )
Anyways, this is the trailer of the movie, i swear this is soooo funny!!! hahaha!!
especially the last part where the slug tries to run for class cos he's late..hahaha!! 


Last but not least, do “Catch Disney•Pixar’s “Monsters University”in Singapore cinemas this 20 June 2013! Cos i'm so gonna watch this movie! haha~


I've got my student pass, see you in class!! :D


For more updates on the monsters,you can,
Follow @disneystudiosSG &

No comments:

Post a Comment