Pages

Saturday, January 07, 2012

I LOVE MY FRIENDS ❤❤❤



First time blog using my iPhone..hees..
So far quite good:)) I think must blog while charging the phone is better than blog using your phone without charging cos I think the battery might run out fast..haha!!

Anyways, my birthday celebration was a great one yesterday:)) though not fantastic, but to me those who took their effort to come even though they're busy, I'm very touched and happy that they came:DDD

I ❤ all my friends until I don't wanna lose any of them..they are do dear to me until I wanna hug them, love them, laugh with them, be lame with them, play with them, joke with them, tease them, calling each other names and ended up laughing, scold each other also will end up laughing, GL one another, KB one another ALSO will end up laughing..HAHA!!!

Love those fun moments and laughing so hard at those no sense joke..HAHA!!! ❤❤❤
I just can't smile without them^-^
I'll always think of my friends when I hear some random words which reminds me of them and it would make me burst out laughing at myself like some crazy person..but yea..because of them, they made my day :DDD

I'm proud to say that they're my friends and I'm blessed to have them..:DD

No comments:

Post a Comment