Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Study...

meeting mei today after my class to do some assignments..
like finally i'm starting to do my assignments..*HOLY SHIT*!!!!! >_<
all assignments are due on the second week of new year & the first week of January is my birthday and i have exam the dat after my birthday..i'm in deep shit man >_<
my mei is gonna kill me if she sees this..oops >_< heh..
and procrastination is my WORST habit >_< especially in school work & exams..>_<
i think this shall be my new resolution..heh
i have to change on that man..
went for dinner around 7 plus i guess..
cos gastric is starting to act up..-_-
had pontian noodle for dinner..:DD
then hanged around the mall before we head home..
felt super sleepy while on our way back home..haha
had a great time with mei..^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment