Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

torturous week..



sigh..
torturous week for me..
he left, and i'm left with piles of assignments to complete..
is like all of a sudden, a bridge just collapse on me..
i can hardly breathe, i need someone..

suddenly everything just gone..
everything that i wished,
everything that i hoped,
everything that i've always wanted..
everything just sped past me just like that..
sad..
but at least we're still friends..

cried while thinking of him and at the same time rushing my assignments..
i dont know how to do!!!!!
thats the saddest part..>_<
feeling sick but no choice..
have to force myself to rush assignments..
a lesson learnt..
no last minute work..*heh*
am so lucky i still have my mei..:D
she helped & guided me throughout the whole assignments & i'm grateful for that..:D

from now on..
i must work even harder..^-^
*woosh*

No comments:

Post a Comment