Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

i ❤ my dear..



after 14 of june, my days was happier..:))
this few days have been enjoying myself ttm..:D
cos dear took the effort to come & find me..:')
shoooo sweet of him..:D
super touched can!!!

went vivo to watch x-men : first class with dear yst..
wanted to go mount faber but due to the blazing weather, we decided to stay put in vivo city..
haha!!

walked ard vivo for hours & we enjoyed tat..:D
cos we got each other's company..
teehee..
thou i got cramps..*argh*
but i really enjoyed being with dear..:D

after being with him, i felt that i finally found the "ONE"..
he loves my all & i feel that i can totally depend on him & he'll always be there for me..
whenever i thought of him and all, i feel so emotional dont know why..but happy..:')

he appreciates me & i appreciates him..
i wanna love him lots lots & hope this will last..:D
our future is for us to discover & i shall not worry for it but cherish the times tgt now..:D
i'm really glad to have him ard..<3

No comments:

Post a Comment