Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

a day @ scape...:)

felt super bored at home...
plus all the problems..
felt super duper depressed..
luckily i still have my frens...:D
but i cannot disturb em right?
cos they have their other frens too..sigh..
how i wish i had a twin sissy..
so i wont feel so lonely tat often..T^T

went to scape & just nice mei was there for a concert..:D
so met her..
went to arcade..
played car racing, basketball, DDR etc..
had fun..
den went to buy gong cha..:D
hahas..

den went to graffiti to have our dinner..
chatt-ed..
then walked to 313 & do some window shopping..:D
&& while crossing the road, the bird shit almost dropped on me..WTH!!!
super lucky can..is like woah..super embarassing..>_<
but luckily, it didnt drop on me..haha..

went home after that..
tired..depressed still..but i at least i've enjoyed..:)

Letter 24 — The person that gave you your favorite memory


yeap..its her!! :D
every moment tat i spent with her is my favourite memory..:)
she's always so sweet & cute & pretty & graceful &&....
i've always love to be wif her..
u can talk abt everything & anything to her..
haha..
& i enjoys to be with her..:D
I LOVE YA MEII!!!! <3

& of course not forgetting my other fren too..:D
every friend of mine has different memory to me..:)
nice ones, happy ones, sad ones, unglam ones, embarassing ones etc..:)
& i LOVE 'em all..:D

No comments:

Post a Comment