Pages

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

imma happy girl~^6^



hahas~helloooo i'm back..
IMA for soooooo long..hahas
hmmm..

bascially during january..
-came back from thailand..
-busy searching for job..
-stressed abt poly..blahblah..
-room packing..until now still not finished heh..too many things~
-stressed abt him..blahblah..
then soon everything is a past..
had a really awful january..except for my family & my birthday luh..:D hahas~

yeap..
so today met lynn at noon to pass her some of my notes & my skirts..
thanks to her tat i decided to go out instead of staying at home..
heh cos like have no mood to go anywhere alone..
then past few weeks have been chatting with a thai fren..

he's so good luh..
he said tat since i'm lonely den he wanna be my fren to pei me chat..lol..
his having his sch holidays now so we'll like chat until 4 plus am in the morning..hahas..
but his school is opening soon so we'll have lesser time to chat..
he told me ว่างๆอย่าคิดถึงบ้างนะ..
hahas~tats sweet luh..but, hmmm guys jiu shi guys..
such a good sweet talkers..hahas~
and sometimes i rather stay at home is cos i dislike squeezing with the crowd when i'm out..

so yeap today i decided to go jp and catch a movie lo..
bus-ed there..but it took quite a long time to reach jp thou..
then saw my cousin and his frens..
they went shopping thr..haha so qiao..:D

went to buy the ticket..
then headed to eat my lunch..
mine is a 5pm show so since i have time, i went to rubi & bought 2 pairs of shoes..wee~
super happy..:D hahas..
got sales..LOLzz
i guess i have this new habit is tat i LOVE to buy shoes..
okay i think my woman hormones are active so yeap..hahas~
just couldnt resist in buying shoes..heh

the movie is called its a great great world..
the movie is nice..
know alot abt great world..
thou i'm not born on tat century but i dont know why i have some kind of feeling towards that place..hahas~
maybe cos i'm curious..hahas~

after movie, its 6 plus pm..
train-ed to clementi then headed to clementi mall to buy my yami yogurt..
woohoo~is like finally..
hahas~
then walked home happily while enjoying my yogurt along my way home..:D hees~

yeap so CNY is coming soon & tmr i'm having a family reunion dinner..
cant wait to see my cousin..:D

january was like yst in a split sec its alr feb..
hmmm guess time really flies eh..
and now still..
no bf for me..-__- cos i wanna spent alot alot of time with maths & science..
hahas~
LOLz..gotta control..cos i have my reasons to this "rule"..
hahas~

so today, got 2 pairs of shoe from my all time fav shoe shop & had yami yogurt with fruity pebbles as topping..
imma happy girl today..:D

tats all..
nites ppl..:D

No comments:

Post a Comment